80 Day Challenge
1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?
Hight: 1.63 (5.4)
Current Weight: 67 (147.7)
Goal Weight 1: 63 (138.9)
Goal Weight 2: 60 (132.2)
Goal Weight 3: 58 (127.8)
Goal Weight 4: 56 (123.4)
Goal Weight 5: 54 (119)
Ultimate Goal Weight: 52 (114.6)
I am losing weight to be healthier, more confident and because i need to build a strong and toned body.
2. Describe your dream/goal body.
My dream/ goal body will be toned and muscled with abs.
3. Is your UGW in an “unhealthy“ range of BMI?
No it will be 19,57 which means it is healthy.
4. Have a vegan day today. No meat, no eggs, no dairy, no animal products whatsoever. Give it a try!
I am already a vegan.
5. What is your favorite healthy food?
My favourite healthy food is lentil soup!
6. What is your favorite unhealthy food?
My favourite unhealthy food is white bread! I love it.
7. What is your least favorite healthy food?
My least favourite healthy food is rice!
8. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
My current weight is 64.6 I ‘ve lost 1.4kilos! It’s very nice:D In the next week i’ll eat between 800 and 1000cal per day.
9. What is your favorite type of cardio?
It’s not only one. My favourites are
- and jumping rope
10. Do you count calories? If so, what is your daily limit?
I always count calories in my mind but i never write them down. My limit is between 800 and 1200 calories per day.
11. Today you will be cooking for your whole family. Find a healthy recipe online that they will also enjoy and show them how tasty healthy food can be!
My parents won’t be here to enjoy the recipe but I’ll make a healthy one so when they get back I’ll cook it again.
12. What is your least favorite type of cardio?
I like all the same too.
13. What is your favorite type of strength exercise?
My favourite type of strength exercise is weight lifting.
14. What is your least favorite type of strength exercise?
I think crunches.
15. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
My current weight is 67 I’ve gain 1.4kilos again! My plans for this week are to eat about 1000 calories per day and do more exercise.
16. Which part of your body do you wish to change the most and why?
The part of my body I want to change the most is my chest!! I just can’t stand with it anymore! It’s the worst thing evere happened to me and if i had a small I would be just the happiest person alive! It hurts too much! My back suffers and they are droop at my 18! OMG:’( HELP
17. Do you have a special event/date you want to lose the weight for?
Yeah it’s the beach!:p To appear at every bitch with a bikini and feel comfortable.
18. Try to use as little salt as possible today or maybe even none! Don’t buy microwave meals and don’t eat foods high in sodium.
I won’t put any salt on my meals today.
19. Are you losing weight the healthy (<2lbs/week) or the unhealthy (>2lbs/week) way?
I’m trying to lose about 2lbs/week.
20. Who is your biggest weight loss inspiration and why?
My biggest weight loss inspiration is my fitblr^^
21. Do you focus more on getting „lean and mean“ or „tiny and fragile“?
What I most like is tiny and fragile but my body isn’t made for a body like this. So my goal is lean and mean!
22. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
My current weight is 64.1! I’ve lost 1.9 :D !
23. How much water do you usually drink in a day?
I usually drink about 2 litres every day.
24. Have you ever had an eating disorder?
No I never had an eating disorder.
25. Today you will try a new smoothie. Find a new healthy recipe online and mix & match fruits and veggies and enjoy! But it must be totally new and adventurous!
I will! Another day :3
26. Do your friends know about you wanting to lose weight? Do they support you?
They know it but nobody supports!
27. Does your family support you in your weight loss?
Unfortunatelly they don’t!
28. What is your favorite type of snack?
My favourite type of snack is peanut butteeeer!
29. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
My current weight is 62.9! I’ve lost 1.2 :-) ! This week I’ll start the squat challenge and eat a bit less.
30. Are you a vegan or a vegetarian?
I am a vegan!
31. What are your favorite workout clothes you own?
I have not favoutites because I don’t own many.
32. Try a new fruit today. Learn how to cut/eat it and enjoy! How was it?
I will go to the grocery today but maybe I don’t find a new one.
33. Are you on a diet or are you making this a lifestyle?
I am not on a diet and i will never be! I want this to be a habit. A lifestyle.
34. Do you take your meals from home to work? If so, what do you usually prepare?
I am not working and i spend most of the time at home but when I have to prepare a meal it is a toast with veggies and fruits.
35. Have you ever fasted? What was the reason for it?
I don’t have to, I am a vegan.
36. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
I don’t know if I lost anything because I am doing no weigh may challenge. My plans for this week are to eat a bit less because I had a binge. I want to punish myself.
37. Have you ever purged? If so, how did you feel afterwords?
Yes I had. I fell nice for that moment. And for the nexr moment.
38. Have you ever binged? If so, what is your binge food?
I have binged. My binge food is cookies.
39. Try a new veggie today. Learn how to prepare it and enjoy! How was it?
I’m not going to the grocery store soon.
40. What is your body frame? Small, large or medium?
Medium I think. But surely it’s not small.
41. Where are you from? Is your country’s diet healthy or unhealthy in general?
I am from Greece. My country’s diet is unhealthy!
42. How many meals do you usually have a day?
I usually have five meals.
43. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
Still doing no weigh may challenge. So, I don’t know. My plans for this week are to go jogging 4 times for 30 minutes and do many exercises for my butt.
44. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Does (s)he know about you losing weight? Does (s)he support you?
I don’t have a boyfriend. But if I had and he wouldn’t support me that would mean he is not good for me.
45. Do you have a rest day when you don’t work out? Which day is it?
I don’t like to have a day that I don’t workout. I have a day that I do a few exercises and a few reps.
46. Try changing your routine today. Don’t do the same exercises as the week before, learn a new move to cinch that waist or to tone those thighs!
47. Have you forbidden yourself any type of food?
I have! White bread, grains, white rice, sugar, sweets, fried food and coffee.
48. Do you reward yourself when you reach your short-term goal? What are your rewards?
Yep, I reward myself. My rewards are clothes shoes and stuff like that.
49. What do you usually have for breakfast?
I usually have soy milk with oats, corn flakes and dries berries.
50. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
Still doing no weigh may challenge. My plans for this week are to run 5 times, to do a lot exercise at home and don’t eat to much.
51. Do you have a cheat day?
I don’t like to have a cheat day but sometimes I can’t hold myself and I eat every bullshit that my mother buys and then I throw up.
52. What do you enjoy the most in your weight loss? What makes you happier than ever before?
What makes me happy is standing on the scale and see that finally I am losing weight!
53. Try to eat nothing but raw food today. No cooking, no baking, no grilling. Eat raw carrots, canned tuna or smoked salmon, maybe even sushi! Just eat fresh, non-processed food. It might be weird and unnatural but that’s actually the healthiest way to eat. Enjoy your healthy day!
I do it almost every day:)
54. What is your favorite weight loss blog?
55. Will you continue to write your blog after you reach your UGW?
I think I will.
56. Have you ever been on a low-carb diet? How was it for you?
No I had never.
57. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
58. Do you believe in restriction or in moderation?
59. Describe your dream outfit, the one you imagine yourself wearing once you reach UGW.
60. Ditch sugar and ALL sweets today. For just one day promise yourself you won’t eat any candy, sugar, sweets or any similar food.
61. Write your usual meal plan for one day.
62. Watching TV, do you usually watch the food channels or movies/TV-shows/series?
63. What are your fitness goals? (Splits, hand-stands, push-ups…)
64. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
65. Post a picture of your goal body or a person you strive to look like.
66. Do you have short-term goals too? What are they?
67. Today is no Internet day. That’s right, you will try just one day to be off the Internet, post your progress/food log/training schedule tomorrow, because today, you are going back to basics!
68. What is your least favorite unhealthy food?
69. Which part of your body do you like the most and why?
70. Were you ever obese or underweight?
71. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
72. Do you eat the same meal as your family or do you eat specially prepared food?
73. What do you usually order when eating out in a restaurant or at someone else’s house?
74. Today you won’t count calories. You won’t look at food labels. You will try to eat intuitively. What does that mean? Eat when you’re hungry, don’t look at the clock! Eat whatever your body desires! Just make sure it’s healthy. If you crave anything sweet, eat it! But a healthy amount. And remember, today you must forget all about calories!
75. Do you have a trigger food? A type of food that is impossible for you to say no to or stop eating?
76. Do you drink smoothies? If so, what is your favorite recipe?
77. Do you enjoy eating healthy or do you find it being too expensive or that it takes too much of your time?
78. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
79. What was the most recent compliment/comment about your body?
80. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week? Today is the last day of this challenge. After writing your stats, describe how you’ll continue eating/exercising from now on!